"QUALITY IS NOT ON ACT, IT IS A HABIT" Quality is the priority in our organization, right from selecting raw material to workmanship to final testing. Supervision and testing is carried out at numerous intermediatory stages for proper quality control.
We test each transformer under
- Insulation resistance measurement.
- Measurement of voltage ratio & checking of voltage vector relationship.
- Measurement winding resistance.
- No-load current and no-load loss at rated voltage.
- Measurement of voltage, impedance and load loss.
- Separate surge voltage withstand test.
- Induced voltage withstand test (D.V.D.F)
- Test on oil samples for B.D.V
- Oil leakage test for transformer tank.